SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Boyadzhyan, A. A Systematic Approach for Teaching Phonics by Interactive Whiteboard. http://www.sierranevada.edu/assets/ABoyadzhyanfinalproject.pdf (2012)
- A.K. Mullins. An Analysis of the Phonics Dance in a Semi-Rural Midwestern Elementary School (doctoral thesis, 2013)
- C.M. Ekpo et al. JPS & ESL Ppl R. Dev (presented at conference in Ibadan Uni, 2007)
- E. Alberta. Literacy first: a plan for action (Alberta Education, Canada, 2010)
- K. A. Roskos, J.F. Christie, D.J. Richgels. Y. Ch. 52-60 (2003)
- L. Fakhrokhbat, D. Nejadansari. Ef. Syn. Mlt. Ph. T.L EFLYL. I. J. Rsc. Stu. In Edu. 4, 39 (2015)
- L. Ruhaena. Pgr. Mtd. JP. thd. Bc Tls. B. Ind & B.Ing. J. Pnlt. Hmn. 9, 192 (2008)
- L.C. Ehri et al. Systm. Ph. Ins. Hlp. Stdnt. Lrn. R. J. Drct. Ins. 2, 121 (2001)
- M. Morrow. Developing literacy in preschool (The Guilford Press, New York, 2007)
- M.I. Ogbemudia, V.M. Alasa. JPIS. Pnc. R. Dfcl. Cdhd. E. J. Ed. Rsc. Bhv. Sc. 3, 1 (2014)
- N.N. Padmadewi. Tch. Prmt. A. L. Cl. J. Edu. Soc. Sc. 3, 45 (2016)
- P. Dixon et al. Synthetic phonics in low-income schools in Hyderabad, India. http://jolly2.s3.amazoneaws.com/research/jph%20research%20Hyderabad.pdf. (2011)
- S. Lloyd. The Phonics Handbook (Jolly Learning Ltd, England, 2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.