SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Suranata, K., 2009, Relationship Between Conformity of Personality Type and Environmental Model with Maturity of Career Choice Choice (Study on Grade XII Students at State VHS 1 Padang), Thesis, Guidance and Counseling Study Program, Graduate Program, State University of Padang, Padang. (in Indonesian)
- Lewis, H. W. and Jorgensen, B. (2015) ‘Sweat and Brains : A Look into Intellectual and Vocational Trends, and their Importance’.
- Rahman, A., Hanafi, M. and Ibrahim, M. (2014) ‘Assessment Practices for Competency Based Education and Training in Vocational College, Malaysia’, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. Elsevier B.V., 112(2013), pp. 1070–1076. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.1271., Iceepsy [CrossRef]
- Public Relations, the Majority of Unemployed Vocational Graduates, President Jokowi Ask Vocational Education System Removed, http://setkab.go.id/category/berita/, (accessed: October 28, 2016) (in Indonesian)
- Supriani, Nanda Fitri, Here are 15 Promising Future Vocational Schools in the Future, http://Papasemar.Com/Author/Nanda-Fitri-Supriani/, 2016) (in Indonesian), (accessed: October 28
- Andersson, I., Gunnarsson, K., Rosèn, G. and Åberg, M. M. (2014) ‘Knowledge and Experiences of Risks among Pupils in Vocational Education’, Safety and Health at Work. Elsevier Ltd, 5(3), pp. 140-146. doi: 10.1016/j.shaw.2014.06.002. [CrossRef]
- Kemendikbud. Specialization Guidelines for Learners. Agency for Human Resource Development Education and Culture and Quality Assurance of Education: Ministry of Education and Culture, 2013 (in Indonesian)
- Yang, H. H. (2016) ‘Have Learned about Students in Educational Technology Major’ doi: 10.1109/EITT.2016.53.
- Volodina, A., Nagy, G. and Köller, O. (2015) ‘Success in the first phase of the vocational career : The role of cognitive and scholastic abilities, personality factors, and vocational interests ☆’ Journal of Vocational Behavior. Elsevier Inc., 91, pp. 11-22. doi: 10.1016/j.jvb.2015.08.009. [CrossRef]
- Asmara, Andik dan Haryanto. Development of Interest And Talent Test Using Artificial Neural Network Method (ANN) to Predict Potential Student in Robotics Field, Journal of Vocational Education, Vol 5, Number 3, Page. 273-286, November 2015 (in Indonesian)
- Kateryna, R. (2015) ‘Competency-build approach to the unitizing of vocational schools’, (September), pp. 471–476.
- Hidayah, N & Ramli,M. Development of an online Behavioral Cognitive Counseling Model based online to manage Junior high school students SRL in Malang Raya. Research Report. Malang: Research Institute of UM (2013) (in Indonesian)
- Universitas Brawijaya, About Vocational, http://vokasi.ub.ac.id/tentangvokasi/, (Accessed : 28 Oktober 2016) (in Indonesian)
- Nazzaro, Antonio, The Italian national plan for digital school in the framework of the Digital Agenda for Europe, http://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/33373326/nazzaro_dubai_invio.pdf?awsaccesskeyid=akiaj56tqjrtwsmtnpea&expires=1477648954&signature=lcmvzpvxw%2b6khvxijbg67mrnlhw%3d&response-content-disposition=attachment%3b%20filename %3dthe_italian_national_plan_for_digital_sc.pdf, 2016, (diakses: 28 Oktober 2016)
- HC Indonesia, 3 Vocational Education Features (Vocational), http://www.hotcourses.co.id/studyabroadinfo/subjectinfo/3keistimewapendidikankejuruanvokasi/, 2014, Accessed (October 28, 2016) (in Indonesian)
- Nauta, M.M. The Development, Evolution, and Status of Holland’s Theory of Vocational Personalities: Reflections and Future Directions for Counseling Psychology. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 57 (11),pp. 11–22. DOI: 10.1037/a0018213. 2010 [CrossRef]
- Holland, J., Making Uccupation Choise, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 1985
- Miller, Springer, Tobacyk & Wells. 2004. Congruency Between SDS Personality Type and Environmental Model. College Student Journal. (online). v.8, n.6073197, pg.2. (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FCR/is_1_38/ai_n6073197/pg_2), Diakses 24 Juli 2008.
- Alfindasari, Dessy. Steps to Conduct Research and Development (R & D), http: //www.eurekapendidikan.com/2014/12/karakteristikrresearchanddevelopment.html, 2014, Accessed (October 28, 2016) (in Indonesian)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.