SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- J. Godwin, LLT, 15, 4-11 (2011)
- H. Holec, Autonomy and foreign language learning, (Oxford, Pergamon, 1981)
- J. Xu, ELT, A survey study of autonomous learning by Chinese non-English major post-graduates, 2, 25-32 (2009)
- A. Littlejohn, ELT Journal, 39, 253-261 (1985) [CrossRef]
- G. Ellis, B. Sinclair, Learning to learn English, (Cambridge University Press, United Kingdom, 1989)
- Dalton-Puffer, Discourse in content and language integrated learning (CLIL) classrooms, (2017)
- N. N. Padmadewi, JESOC, 3, 45-52 (2016)
- C. Hafner, L. Miller, LLT, 15, 68-86 (2011)
- V, Ramamuruthy, S. Rao, MOJET, 3 (2015)
- L. Kamberi, Proceeding, 1st Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference. AIIC, Promoting learner autonomy in foreign language learning by using student journals, (2013)
- Wardah, Nurwahida, Proceeding, The 62nd TEFLIN International Conference 2015, Stimulating students’ autonomy in writing through weekly report, (2015)
- D. Davei, Asian EFL Journal, (2007)
- F. Mollaei, M. Riasati, JSLTE, 1, 105-120 (2013)
- D. Cruickshank, D. Jenkins, K. Metcalf, The act of teaching (4th ed), (McGraw Hill, New York, 2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.