SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- J. Godwin, LLT, 15, 4-11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Holec, Autonomy and foreign language learning, (Oxford, Pergamon, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, ELT, A survey study of autonomous learning by Chinese non-English major post-graduates, 2, 25-32 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Littlejohn, ELT Journal, 39, 253-261 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ellis, B. Sinclair, Learning to learn English, (Cambridge University Press, United Kingdom, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Dalton-Puffer, Discourse in content and language integrated learning (CLIL) classrooms, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Padmadewi, JESOC, 3, 45-52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hafner, L. Miller, LLT, 15, 68-86 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V, Ramamuruthy, S. Rao, MOJET, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kamberi, Proceeding, 1st Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference. AIIC, Promoting learner autonomy in foreign language learning by using student journals, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wardah, Nurwahida, Proceeding, The 62nd TEFLIN International Conference 2015, Stimulating students’ autonomy in writing through weekly report, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Davei, Asian EFL Journal, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mollaei, M. Riasati, JSLTE, 1, 105-120 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cruickshank, D. Jenkins, K. Metcalf, The act of teaching (4th ed), (McGraw Hill, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.