SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- A.Hafid, Amiruddin, K.Suardika, Sartono,Peribadi, Inter. Res. Jour. of Emer. Tre. in Multi. 1, 9 (2015)
- H.D.N.Oorshak, S.Y. Oorshak, Jour. of Sib. Fed. Uni, 3, 7 (2014)
- I.W.Rasna, Jurn. Kaj. Bali. 6,1(2016).
- K, Larson. Understanding the Importance of Character Education. (Stout, 2009)
- M, Benigni. Amer. Sch. Boa. Journ. 193, 3 (2006)
- M,A, Reinfeld. Journ. of Pub. and Inter. Aff. 14 (2003)
- N. Sinavskiy, Ethno-pedagogic of physical training of the peoples of the North (Khanty and Mansy) (Moscow, 2005)
- N.Dantes, Techno-humanistic-based Character Education (A. Series of Perspektives and Education Policies for Meeting Global Challenges, (2012)
- S. Ndiung, The 1st International Conference on Language, Literature and Teaching (2017)
- Supraptiningrum, Agustini. Jurn. Pend. Kar. 2, 2015
- T, Lickona, Educating for Character: How Our School Can Teach Respect and Responsibility. (Sydney, 1991)
- V. Krasilnikov, Folklore and national traditions in physical education of Siberian children (Chelyabinsk, Institute culture, 1998)
- V. Krasilnikov, Games and competitions in traditional physical training of Khanti. (Yekateringurg, 2002).
- W.Sudarta, Beragam Nilai Tradisional Subak (Konsepsi yang Relevan dengan Inovasi) Dalam Revitalisasi Subak Dalam Memasuki Era Globalisasi (Yogyakarta, 2004).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.