SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- V.T. Fadeyi, A.O. Sofoluwe, and R.A. Gbadeyan, APJEAS, Influence of Teachers’ Welfare Scheme on Job Performance in Selected Kwara State Secondary School, 2, 4, 89-93 (2015)
- A.D. Timpe, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Media Komputindo (1994)
- E.A. Locke, and G.P. Latham, Academy of Management Review, What Should We do about Motivation Theory? Six Recommendations for the Twenty-First Century, 29, 3, 388-403 (2004)
- F. Luthans, Organization Behaviour (10th Edition), Boston: Mc Graw Hill/Irwin (2005)
- N. Frances, S. Denis, and O. Vincent, IJEPRR, The Interplay of School Welfare Provision and Teacher Performance: The Case of Ugandan Secondary Schools, 3, 1, 6-13 (2016)
- H. Dale-Olsen, Labour Economics, Wages, Fringe Benefits and Worker Turnover, 8, 1, 87-105 (2006)
- B.J. Keitany, Perceived relationship between Employee Welfare Programmes and Employee Performance at Kenya Pipeline Company.Unpublished Masters of Business Administration Thesis, Nairobi University Press (2014)
- N.S. Okoroma, Australian Journal of Adult Learning, Educational Policies and Problems of Implementation in Nigeria, 46, 2, 243-263 (2006)
- S. Danim, Profesi Kependidikan, Bandung: Afabeta (2010)
- C.W.L. Hill and S. L. McShane, Principles of Management, New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin (2008)
- M. Manullang, Dasar-dasar Management, Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press (2008)
- W.N. Dunn, Pengantar Analisis Kebijakan Publik, Jakarta: UGM Press (2003)
- S. Arikunto, Dasar-dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara (2008)
- Sukmadinata, Landasan Psikologi Proses Pendidikan. Bandung: Rosdakarya (2005)
- L.J. Moleong, Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif: Bandung: Rosdakarya (2007)
- H-T. Chen, Practical Program Evaluation: Assessing and Improving Planning, Implementation and Effectiveness, London: Sage Publications (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.