SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- C. D. Jerald, Defining a 21st century education. (USA, Center for Public education, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Greenhill, 21st Century Knowledge and Skills in Educator Preparation. (USA, AACTE, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Popham, Education and Urban Society, 26(4), 404-416 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Reid, Getting started in pedagogical research in the physical sciences (UK, LTSN Physical Sciences Centre University of Hull, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fakeye, Journal of Social Sciences, 22(3), 205-211 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Gardner, Language learning, 30(2), 255-270, (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wenden, Learner strategies for learner autonomy (New York, Prentice-Hall, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- F. Stoller, Forum, 35(4), 4-24 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Boss. Extracted on 12 june 2017 in http://www.edutopia.org/project-based-learning-history (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Simpson, Integrating project-based learning in an English language tourism classroom in a Thai university (Doctoral dissertation, Australia, Australian Catholic University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bell, The Clearing House, 83, 39-43 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ravitz, N. Hixson, M. English, J. Mergendoller, Proceedings of American Educational Research Association Conference, 16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Gai Mali, Indonesian Journal of English Education, 3(1), 89-105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kember, Higher Education, 58(1), 1-13 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Ferti, Adiyalmon, Ranti, Jurnal STKIP PGRI Sumatera Barat Padang (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Hastuti, Doctoral dissertation of Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Konrad, The effects of project-based learning on student achievement and motivation in remedial high school algebra (Thesis, USA, Montana State University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Tseng, C. C. Chang, S. J. Lou, W. P. Chen, International Journal of Technology and Design Education, 23(1), 87-102 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wanchid, K. Wattanasin, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(5), 581 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rochmahwati, Kodifikasia, 9(1), 199-222 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Heyde, The relationship between self-esteem and the oral production of a second language (Unpublished doctoral dissertation, USA, University of Michigan, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- N. L. P. N. S. P. Astawa, L. P. Artini, P. K. Nitiasih, Journal of Language Teaching and Research. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Pinzon Castaneda, Cuadernos de lingüística hispánica, (23), 151-170 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mihardi, M. B. Harahap, R. A. Sani, Journal of Education and Practice, 4(25), 188-200 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hixson, J. Ravitz, A. Whisman, Extended Professional Development in Project-Based Learning: Impacts on 21st Century Skills Teaching and Student Achievement. (USA, West Virginia Department of Education, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.