SHS Web Conf.
Volume 42, 2018Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning in Education (GC-TALE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 January 2018|
- Aswirna, P. 2016. Trait Treatment Interaction Models for Improving Students Achie vemnet in Learning Chemistry. Dissertation. Padang: State University of Padang.
- Kowollik, Vanessa. 2009. “The Interaction Between General Cognitive Ability & Training Structure: Using Meta-Analysis to Investigate Aptitude Treatment Interaction (ATI) in The Training Literature”. Dissertation. Oklahoma: The Graduate College University of Oklahoma.
- Davis III, J.C. McKinney, C.W., Larkins, A.G., Ford, M.J. 1983. The Effectiveness of Three Methods of Teaching Socials Studies Concepts to Fourth-Grade Students: An Aptitude Treatment Interaction (ATI) Study. American Educational Research Journal, Vol. 20, No 4, pp 663-670. [CrossRef]
- Kerlinger. 2006. Measurement in Psychology. Los Angles: Mc Graw-Hill.
- Shuell, Thomas J. 1986. Individual Difference: Changing Conceptions in Research & Practice. American Journal of Education, Vol. 94, No. 3, pp.: 356-377. [CrossRef]
- Snow, R.E., Federico, P.A., & Montague, William E. (Eds.). 1980. Aptitude, Learning, and Instruction. Vol.: 1. Cognitive Process Analyses of Aptitude. Hillsdale, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
- Snow, R.E., Federico, P.A., & Montague, William E. (Eds.). 1980. “Aptitude, Learning, and Instruction. Vol. 2. Cognitive Process Analyses of Learning and Problem Solving”. Hillsdale, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
- Snow, Richard. E. & Farr, Marshall J. (Eds.). 1987. Aptitude, Learning, and Instruction. Vol. 3. Conative & Affective Process Analyses. Hillsdale, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
- Thomas J. Shuell .1986. Individual Differences: Changing Conceptions in Research and Practice. American Journal of Education, Vol. 94, No. 3 (May, 1986), pp. 356-377. Accessed: 04/11/2010 01:59 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.