SHS Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2018The 4th International Research-to-Practice Conference Lighting Design – 2017 (LD-2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||18 April 2018|
- Gaver, B., Dunne, T., & Pacenti, E. (1999). Design: Cultural probes. Interactions, 6(1), 21s–29. https://doi.org/10.1145/291224.291235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ingold, T. (1995). Building, dwelling, living: how animals and people make themselves at home in the world. In Shifting contexts: Transformations in anthropological knowledge (pp. 57–80). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lange, B. K. (1988). Ethnographic Interview. Occupational Therapy in Mental Health, 8(2), 61–80. https://doi.org/10.1300/J004v08n02_05 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Latour, B. (1992). Where are the missing masses, sociology of a few mundane artefacts application. In Shaping Technology-Building Society. Studies in Sociotechnical Change (pp. 225–259). Cambridge Mass.: MIT Press. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, D. (2010). Theories of Things. In Stuff (pp. 42–78). Cambridge: Polity Press. [Google Scholar]
- Sen, S., Flyvholm, A., Xylakis, E., Nielsen, S. M. L., Hansen, E. K., Mullins, M. F., & Triantafyllidis, G. (2017). Towards assessing the impact of circadian lighting on the well-being of the elderly from a holistic perspective. In 3rd International Conference on Architecture, Research, Care, Health (pp. 1–20). Polyteknisk Forlag. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.