SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- Altomonte, S., Rutherford, P. & Wilson, R. Mapping the way forward: Education for sustainability in architecture and urban design. Corp. Soc. Responsib. Environ. Manag. 21, 143-154 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tascı, B. G. “Sustainability” Education by Sustainable School Design. Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci. 186, 868-873 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stieldorf, K. Building physics, design, and the collaborative build: Sustainability and resilience in architectural education. Archit. Des. 88, 102-109 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- van den Branden, K. Sustainable education: Basic principles and strategic recommendations. Sch. Eff. Sch. Improv. 23, 285-304 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lenzholzer, S. & Brown, R. D. Climate-responsive landscape architecture design education. J. Clean. Prod. 61, 89-99 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stubbs, E. A., Zimmerman, A. R., Warner, L. A. & Myers, B. E. Reflecting on a multidisciplinary collaboration to design a general education climate change course. J. Environ. Stud. Sci. 8, 32-38 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jacobson, M. J. et al. Designs for learning about climate change as a complex system. Learn. Instr. 52, 1-14 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anthony, K. H. Journal of Architectural Education Designing for Diversity: Implications for Architectural Education in the Twenty-first Century Designing for Diversity: Implications for Architectural Education in the Twenty-rst Century. J. Archit. Educ. 257-267 (2016). doi:10.1162/104648802753657969 [Google Scholar]
- Birks, F. & Prater, K. Adapting to global change: Ageing, urbanisation and resilience. Archit. Des. 84, 28-35 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Carmody, J. The role of architectural research centers in addressing climate change. Enquiry 6, 33-39 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loftness, V., Lam, K. P. & Hartkopf, V. Education and environmental performance-based design: A Carnegie Mellon perspective. Building Research and Information 33, 196-203 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stupar, A., Mihajlov, V. & Simic, I. Towards the conceptual changes in architectural education: Adjusting to climate change. Sustain. 9, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Stevenson, F., Roberts, A. & Altomonte, S. Designs on the planet: A workshop series on architectural education and the challenges of climate change. in PLEA 2009 - Architecture Energy and the Occupant’s Perspective: Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture (2009). [Google Scholar]
- McMahon, M. J., Dascalu, S. M., Harris, F. C., Strachan, S. & Biondi, F. Architecting climate change data infrastructure for Nevada. in Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing 83 LNBIP, 354-365 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zari, M. P. Biomimetic design for climate change adaptation and mitigation. Archit. Sci. Rev. 53, 172-183 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pedersen Zari, M. Bioinspired architectural design to adapt to climate change. World Sustainable Building Conference SB08 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.