SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- Bashier, F. Reflections on architectural design education: The return of rationalism in the studio. Front. Archit. Res. 3, 424-430 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haase, J. Changing Trends in Architectural Design Education. in The International Conference of the Center for the Study of architecture in the Arab Region 520-534 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Lueth, P. L. O. The architectural design studio as a learning environment: A qualitative exploration of architecture design student learning experiences in design studios from first- through fourth-year. 238 (2008). doi:10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004. [Google Scholar]
- Riley, S. et al. Designing the future - are our university staff up to it? 9th International Conference on Engineering & Product Design Education: Shaping the Future? 361-366 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Aydemir, Z. Connotations in Architectural Design Education. in Contemporary Discussions and Design Methodologies in Architecture ARCHDESIGN ’14 / Architectural Design Conference Proceedings 91-100 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Gerards, S., Bleeckere, S. De & (Hasselt University, Hasselt, B. Narrative Thinking in Architectural Education. in ARCC/EAAE 2014 | Beyond Architecture: New Intersections & Connections Methods: Agents of Change in Changing Paradigms. Scientifi c, Technological, Strategic, Intuitive, and Pragmatic. 305-311 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, R. Designers designing design education. J. Archit. Educ. 68, 12-14 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahvecioǧlu, N. P. Architectural design studio organization and creativity. A|Z ITU J. Fac. Archit. 4, 6-26 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Savage, K. & O’Brien, M. Architectural education-studio based learning. DS 38 Proc. E DPE 2006, 8th Int. Conf. Eng. Prod. Des. Educ. 87-94 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Ascher, B. E. The bauhaus: Case study experiments in education. Archit. Des. 85, 30-33 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, N. L. N. & Utaberta, N. Learning in Architecture Design Studio. Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci. 60, 30-35 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seelig, M. & Seelig, J. Architectural education: On flies, bees, and the architectural studio. Archit. Rec. 173, 51-55 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Mathew, L. Future Directions in Architectural Design Education-Parametric Modeling. QRS Repos. 13 (2011). doi:10.5339/qnrs.2011.13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.