SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- M. P. Tupkar and S. R. Zaveri, IJSRET, 4, 3 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Bhaveshkumar, IJEST. 3, 3, 1990 – 1997 ( 2011). [Google Scholar]
- SAE INTERNATIONALS, SAE J1179: Hydraulic Excavator and Backhoe Digging Forces, 400 Commonwealth Drive, Warrendale, PA, 1990, page 1. [Google Scholar]
- B. Kumar and T. Alam, “Excavator Bucket Tooth Wear Analysis”., International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharma and A. Sharma, “Analysys & Opitimization of Hydraulic Excavator Bucket Teeth Using FEM”, 2017, Mechanical Engineering Department, SSTC Bhilai, Volume 03, Issue 04 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.