SHS Web Conf.
Volume 49, 2018International Cooperation for Education about Standardization 2018 (ICES 2018) Conference Joint International Conference with 5th ACISE (Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering) and World Standard Cooperation Academic Day
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- P. Yosgiantoro, Energy Economy. Theory and Practice, Pusaka LP3ES Indonesia, Jakarta (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Suhono and Sarjiya, Long-Term Electricity Demand Forecasting Of Sumatera System Based On Electricity Consumption Intensity And Indonesia Population Projection 2010-2035, Energy Procedia 68, 455–462 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Batih and C. Sorapipatana, Characteristics of urban households’ electrical energy consumption in Indonesia and its saving potentials, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 57, 1160–1173 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pusdatin ESDM, Handbook of Energy & Economic Statistics of Indonesia, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Hartono and M. Kuncoro, Electricity consumption and economic growth: A Causality Evidence from Six Economic Corridors of Indonesia, Kuala Lumpur International Business, Economics, and Low Conference KLIBEL, 1984–2010 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Republic of Indonesia, Law of the Republic of Indonesia number 30 Year 2009 Concerning Electricity, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Electricity, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resourses, Electricity Statistics 2016, Jakatra, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- PT PLN, PLNs Statistics 2015, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PT PLN, RUPTL PT PLN (Persero) Tahun 2016-2025, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Winarno, LEAP Energy Planning Guide. Center for Energy Policy Studies. Institut teknologi Bandung, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- U. Perwez, A. Sohail, S.F. Hassan and U. Zia, The Long-Term Forecast of Pakistan’s Electricity Supply And Demand: An Application of Long Range Energy Alternatives Planning. Energy 93, 2423–2435 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government of Republic of Indonesia, Government Regulation of Republic of Indonesia No. 79 Year 2014 regrading National Energy Policy, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- DEN, Indonesia Energy Outlook, Jakarta (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Statistics Indonesia (BPS), Indonesia Population Projection 2010–2035, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.