SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.B. Khromov, Bulletin of Kurgan State University. Physiology, Psychology and Medicine 4, 98–104 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Gladunov, Antisocial Russia: how many poor people are there in our country? Retrieved from http://svpressa.ru/economy/article/44220/. [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Kara-Murza, Crisis social science. Part one: Lectures (M.: Nauchnyi ekspert, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Seligman, How to be optimistic: every day recommendations (DOCMoskva, Veche Publishing house, Persey, Ast, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Peterson, Learned Helplessness: A Theory for the Age of Personal Control (M. Seligman. New York, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hiroto, Journal of Experimental Psychology. 102, 187–193 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Alloy, C. Peterson, L. Y. Abramson, M. E. P. Seligman, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 46, 681–687 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petrovsky, M.G. Yaroshevsky, (Eds.) Psychology. Dictionary (M.: Politizdat, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Tsiring, Phenomena of th learned helplessness in ontogenesis of personality: Candidate’s thesis (Chelyabinsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Baturin, Psychology of success and failure (Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of South Ural State University, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.