SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.F. Bondarenko, Historical archive 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Bondarenko, History of Russian bells of the 11-17th centuries (Russian panorama, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Bondarenko, Historical archive 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Karaulov, General and Russian ideography (Science, Moscowy, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Denisov, Russian lexicon and its description principles (Russian language, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- The Ustyug Chronicle, Complete collection of the Russian chronicles 37 (Nauka, Leningrad, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dahl, Explanatory Dictionary of Russian Language: in 4 volumes 4 (Russian language, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Novikov, Behind the bell name, Old Russian Vivliofika, 11 (Book on demand, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kavelmakher, Ways of bell ringing and old Russian bell towers, Bells. The past and the present (Nauka, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Legend of a thousand-year old bell in the Saint Sophia Cathedral (March 15 – April 29, 1822), Stored in Tobolsk branch of Tyumen region archive. Fund 1, list 1, unit No. 356 [Google Scholar]
- The Cosmography Book compiled by ancient philosophers, translated from Roman. According to the list of N.I. Egorov’s chronograph, A. Popov. Anthology of Slavic and Russian works and articles included in chronographs of the Russian edition (Moscow, 1869) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kavelmakher, Large blessed messengers of Moscow of the 16th – first half of the 17th century, Bells: The past and the present (Nauka, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.