SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M. Fasmer, Etymological dictionary of Russian 4 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Krysin, Illustrative explanatory dictionary of foreign words (Eksmo, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.Ya. Chernykh, Historical and etymological dictionary of modern Russian. 2 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- http://encyclopaedia.bid/википедия/Тост [Google Scholar]
- A. Vezhbitskaya, Speech genres (99-111, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dementiev, The study of speech genres: review of modern Russian philology 1 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Matveeva, Educational dictionary: Russian, culture of speech, stylistics, rhetoric (Flinta, Science, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bakhtin, Esthetics of verbal creativity (1986). [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Issers, Communicative strategy and tactics of the Russian speech (KomKniga, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Tarasov, Place of speech communication in a communicative act. National and cultural specifics of speech behavior. Editorial board: A.A. Leontyev, Yu.A. Sorokin, E.F. Tarasov (67-96, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Zhumagulova, Collection of scientific works. 209, 16–30 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kiselyova., Theory of speech influence (LSU, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Makarov, Procedural component of a speech situation. Speech acts in linguistics and methodology. Interuniversity collection of scientific works (Pyatigorsk, PSPIFL, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Klyuev, Speech communication (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Vinokur, The speaker and the listener: Types of speech behavior (LGU, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Arutyunova, Language and the world. 2nd edition, amended (Languages of the Russian culture, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sukhikh, Struktura of communicants in communication (Kalinin, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Clark, T.B. Carlson, The listeners and the speech act (Progress, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Akhmanova, Dictionary of linguistic terms. 4th edition (KomKniga, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Pocheptsov, Phatic metacommunication (Kalinin, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Vasilyeva, R.M. Vlasova, Yu.V. Nikolaeva, Yu.D. Potanina, VI International conference on cognitive science 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Gulida, Conference on National Linguistics: view of native speakers 5, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ovchinnikova, T.V. Akhutina, Language and thought: Modern cognitive linguistics 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Shelov, A.E. Tsumarev, IV International symposium on Terminology and knowledge 13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.