SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.N. Tadzhibova, Litera 2, 34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bykova, E.E. Koptyakova. Litera 2, 1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lakoff, M. Johnson, Metaphors we live by (Chicago, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Baranov, D.O. Dobrovolsky, News Ak. of Sci 56, 1 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kubryakova, The Quest.of Ling 4, 3 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Skrebtsova, American school of cognitive linguistics (Saint Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Chudinov, Russia in a metaphorical mirror: cognitive study of political metaphor (Ekaterinburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kluschina, The mass media language as an object of interdisciplinary research (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Boychuk, Facets of cognition 1, 24 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Kerimov, Polit. Ling. 15, 71 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.