SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- T. Beresford, Human-scale at scale human-scale at scale cultivating. New education cultures, Australia, Unit’s School Design Lab, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Luksha, J. Cubista, A. Laszlo, M. Popovich, I. Ninenk, Educational ecosystems for societal transformation global education, Futures report, https://www.flickr.com/photos/acearchie/8738841191). (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Johnson, I. Wentling, E. Kalata, Illinois Low Enforcement Executive Forum, 45–59 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Karabutova, L. A. Kobzareva, L. N. Kolchinceva, Modern problems of science and education 1(1), 1064 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Alefirenko, Modern problems of the science of language (M.: Flinta, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Isakova, Integration of education 21(1-86), 46–53 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Isakova, Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics, The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities (CILDIAH 2017) Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR) 97, 1-8. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Breen, C. N. Applied Linguistics 1(2), 89-110. (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Basta, Facta universitaties, Series: Linguistics and Literature 9 (2), 125–143 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Richards, Cooperative learning and second language teaching, (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Cohen, K. Tellez, Bilingual Research Journal 18, 1–19 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Scrivener, Learning Teaching (Cambridge, Macmillan Books for Teachers, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.