SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- T.V. Zherebilo, Glossary of linguistic terms. Ed. 5th, corr. and ext (Nazran: OOO “Pilgrim”, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Barannik, Interlanguage contacts dialect level (based on the vocabulary of Russian resettlement dialects of the south of Ukraine). (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Dronov, Bulletin of the Tomsk State University 277 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.Ch. Alishina, Proceedings of Slovtsovskie reading XVIII All-Russian Scientific Studies Conference, 147–149 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Zakiev, Tatar grammar (T. I. Phonetics, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Gauch, G.Ch. Fayzullina, Literature and Culture 4(42), 45–52. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.Ch. Alishina, Dialects of Siberian Tatars of the south of the Tyumen region. Abstract of the thesis for the degree of kand.filol.nauk (Kazan, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.Sh. Yusupova, Literature and Culture, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.Ch. Utyasheva, Russian loanwords in the Tobol and Irtysh dialect of the Siberian Tatars, the dissertation of the candidate of philological sciences (Tobolsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Giganov, The root words, it is necessary to note for learning the Tatar language, collected in Tobolsk by primary school teacher of the Tatar language, St. Sophia Cathedral and priest Joseph Giganov and Yurt mullahs good report SPb (Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences, 1801) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Tumasheva, Dictionary of the dialects of Siberian Tatars (Publishing House of Kazan University, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Corpus of Written Tatar http://corpus.tatar/ [Google Scholar]
- Tatar National Corpus “Tugantel” http://web-corpora.net/TatarCorpus/search/?interface_language=ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.