SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- O. Sergeyeva, O. Kononova, E. Orekh, M. Kudriavtceva, Communications in Computer and Information Science 674, 72–81 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Berger, T. Luckmann, The Social Construction of Reality. A Treatise on Sociology of Knowledge (Anhor Books, Garden City, NY, 1966). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, Distinction: A Social Critique of the Judgement of Taste, Social Stratification: Class, Race, and Gender in Sociological Perspective. Ed. by D. Grusky, 404–429. (Westview Press, Boulder, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ibarra, J. Kitsuse, Claims-Making Discourse and Vernacular Resources, Challenges and choices: constructionist perspective on social problems. Ed. By J.A. Holstein and G. Miller, 17-50. (Hawthorn, NY, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sobkin, K.N. Skobel’tsyna, A.I. Ivanova, Sociological Research 6, 62–70, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Smirnova, T.A. Koshkarova, Psychological science and education 2, 61–70 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Ariès, Centuries of Childhood: A Social History of Family Life. Trans. Robert Baldick (Vintage, New York, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- K. Calvert, Children in the House: The Material Culture of Early Childhood, 1600-1900 (Northeastern University Press, Boston, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dimke, Children’s Readings 3 (1), 74–99 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kelly, Children’s World: Growing Up in Russia, 1890-1991 (Yale University Press, New Haven, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kon, Child and Society (Akademiya, M., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Livingstone, Young People and New Media: Childhood and the Changing Media Environment (Sage, London, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.