SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A. Wierzbicka, Understanding Cultures through their Key Words. English, Russian, Polish, German, and Japanese (Oxford University Press, New York, Oxford, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Braçaj Procedures of Translating Culture-Specific Concepts, Phd. Canditate dissert. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Venuti, The Scandals of Translation (Routledge, London, New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Robinson, Becoming a Translator (Routledge, London, New York, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baker, In Other Words. A Coursebook on Translation (Routledge, London, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bassnett, Translation Studies (Routledge, London, New York) [Google Scholar]
- S. Campbell, Translation into the Second Language (Longman, London, New York, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Munday, Introducing Translation Studies (Routledge, London, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Daghoughi, M. Hashemian, Analysis of Culture-Specific Items and Translation Strategies Applied in Translating Jalal Al-Ahmad’s by the Pen [Google Scholar]
- B. Hatim, I. Mason, The Translator as Communicator (Routledge, London, New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Newmark, Textbook of Translation (Pearson Education Limited, Harlow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gile, Basic Concepts and Models for Conference Interpretation Training (INALCO and CEEI [ISIT], Paris, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lambert, Bridging the Gap: Empirical Research in Simultaneous Interpretation (John Benjamins, Amsterdam, Philadelphia, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pochhacker, Teaching Translation and Interpreting. Training, Talent and Experience (John Benjamins, Amsterdam, Philadelphia, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- W. Weber, The Importance of Sight translation in an Interpreter Training Program. Interpreting – Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. ATA. Scholarly Monograph Series.V.6 (State University of NY at Binghampton [SUNY], 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kashirina, Handbook of Research on Teaching Methods in Language Translation and Interpretation, series Advances in Educational Technologies & Instructional Design (AETID) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kuzmina, Pedagogical Activities Measurement Methods (Zhdanov State University,1970) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.