SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Structure of the ICT competence of teachers. UNESCO Recommendation. Available: http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/ru/files/3214694.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Bershadsky, V Guzeev,Didactic and psychological foundations of educational technology(Moscow: Teaching Search, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Chatti, Personalization in Technology Enhanced Learning: A Social Software Perspective. Dissertation. (Aahena University, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Harmelen, The Manchester Personal Learning Environment. http://www.jisc.ac.uk/events/¬2009 /03/ngtip /mple.aspx [Google Scholar]
- D. Izmestiev, Personalized learning: A new ictenabled education approach UNESCO. Institute for Information Technologies in Education. http://iite.unesco.org/pics/publications/en/files/3214716.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. Jadzgevičienė., J. Urbonienė, Business and Education 1(14) 3-9. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Shaikh,, Sh.A. Khoja, Role of Teacher in Personal Learning Environments Digital Education Review 21 http://www.uh.cu/sites/default/files/Role_of_Teacher_in_PLE.pdf, last accessed 2017/07/10. [Google Scholar]
- V. Tomberg, Learning flow management and teacher control in online personal learning environment (Institute of Educational Sciences, Tallinn University. Tallinn, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Vayndorf-Sisoeva, Virtual Learning Environment: category, characteristics, diagrams, tables, a glossary(Moscow: MGOU, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Semenova, Methodology of teaching mathematics methods designing in the modern educational paradigm(Yelm, WA, USA: Science Book Publishing House, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Starichenko, Teach.ed. in Rus. 7 6–15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Halim, N. Bilal Ali, M., Yahaya, N.: Personalized Learning Environment: New Trend in Online Learning. http://eprints.utm.my/14943/1/Personalized_Learning_Environment.pdf, last accessed 2017/05/23 [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Semenova, Ped.ed. in Rus 7, 67–76 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Antipova, Th.and pr. of phys. cult. 3, 48–50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Slepukhin, Ped. ed. in Rus. 782-90 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.