SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- The Germans of Russia (Public Scientific Academy of Russian Germans, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Klaus, Our Colonies (Printing house V.V. Nusvalt, St. Petersburg, 1869) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dietz, History of the Volga German colonists (Gothic, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Long, From Privileged to Dispossesed. The Volga Germans, 1860-1917 (Lincoln, NE/London: University of Nebraska, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- History of the Republic of the Germans in the Volga region in events, facts, documents (Gothic, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Washkau, School in the German colonies of the Volga region, 1764-1917, (VSU, Volgograd, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- Culture of Russians and Germans in the Volga region, Comprehensive interdisciplinary humanitarian study, T 1 (Word, Saratov, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ostroukh, E.A. Sherwood, Russian Germans: Contribution to History and Culture (XVII early XX centuries), Russian Germans in the Don, Caucasus and Volga, 11–25 (IGNC, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Historical, Ethnographic and Architectural Museum-Reserve Old Sarepta, URL: http://sareptamuseum.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Bespamiatnych, Science. Religion. Society 1, 11–19 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Giri, K.N. Ardiawan, SHS Web of Conferences GC-TALE 2017 42, 00082 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zalevskaya, Questions of theory and practice of intercultural studies, Ethno-cultural specificity of linguistic consciousness, 23–40 (Institute of Linguistics RAS, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Murdock, R.D. White, Standard Cross-Cultural Sample: on-line edition, EScholarship, URL: https://escholarship.org/uc/item/62c5c02n2006-07-19 [Google Scholar]
- Е.М. Vereshchagin, Psychological and methodical characteristics of bilingualism (bilingualism) (Direct-Media, Moscow-Berlin, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Archebasova, E. Archebasova, TOJDAC 7, 158–161 (2017), URL: http://www.tojdac.org/tojdac/VOLUME7-APRLSPCL.html [Google Scholar]
- Culture of Russians and Germans in the Volga region: the results of a comprehensive interdisciplinary humanitarian study, 1 (Word, Saratov, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Voenkov, Northern Archive 1, 48–69 (1822) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ardt, Fabric production “sarpinka”, The Germans of Russia, 411 (Public Scientific Academy of Russian Germans, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Archebasova, Typology of variants of primary education of Russians in the late 40S early 70S of the 19C. based on the copies of Kasan educational district, Scientific enquiry in the contemporary world: theoretical basics and innovative approach, 7, 46–49 (L&L Publishing Titusville, FL, USA, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Guests of the Sarepta: collection of documents, “Old Sarepta” Museum archive, fund 3 [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Falaleeva, Bulletin of Volgograd State University 4 (2), 98–108 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The fatal roads of the Volga Germans, 1763-1995. Historical facts. Documentation. Appeal to the authorities. Letters. Memories of the people of the persecuted people (Krasnoyarsk Branch of the All-Russian Fund for the Rehabilitation and Assistance to the Victims of Stalinism and the Laborers, Krasnoyarsk, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- H.Z. Bagirokov, Bilinguism: theoretical and applied aspects: on the material of Adyghe and Russian languages: D. lit. dissertation (KSU, Krasnodar, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Archebasova, Final scientific and educational conference of students of KPFU 3, 20–23 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A great future. The Germans in the economic life of Russia: the encyclopedia (Mercedes-Druk, Berlin, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.