SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Communication and Media|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Abel, J. P., Buff, C. L. & Burr, S. A. (2016). Social Media and the Fear of Missing Out: Scale Development and Assessment. Journal of Business & Economic Research, 14(1), 33–44. [Google Scholar]
- Aragonès, E., Palfrey, T. & Postlewaite, A. (2007). Political Reputations and Campaign Promises. Journal of the European Economic Association, 5(4), 846–884. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bakar, A. S. & Sawandi, N. (2018). Impak Sebelum dan Selepas Perlaksanaan GST di Negeri Kedah. 4th Annual ECoFI Symposium 2017, 1–10. Alor Setar: Pusat Pengajian Ekonomi, Kewangan dan Perbankan. [Google Scholar]
- Brooks, A. C. (2015). The Thrill of Political Hating. Retrieved from The New Yorks Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/opinion/the-thrill-of-political-hating.html [Google Scholar]
- Capri, A. (2018, May 10). Why Malaysia’s Suprise Election Result Should Be a Wake-up Call for Global Leader. Retrieved from Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexcapri/2018/05/10/why-malaysias-suprie-election-result-should-be-wake-up-call-for-global-leaders/ [Google Scholar]
- Chinnasamy, S (2017). New Media Political Engagement and Participation in Malaysia. Routledge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amirudin Abdul Wahab (2016). Creating a safer cyberspace for future digital natives. Retrieved from The Star Online: http://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech-opinion/2016/06/24/creating-a-safer-cyberspace-for-future-digital-natives/ [Google Scholar]
- English, L. M. (2004). Foucauldian pastoral power and feminist organizations: A research direction for adult education. Sheffield, England: SCUTREA 34th Annual Conference, University of Sheffield. [Google Scholar]
- Habibu, S. (2018, April). Nik Aziz sons to contest in opposing camps. Retrieved from The Star Online: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/04/28/nik-aziz-sons-to-contest-in-opposing-camps/ [Google Scholar]
- Harun, N. M., Hamid, N. A., Yahya, M., Ahmad, B. & Ismail, M. I. (2017). The Effects of GST Knowledge Towards Students’ Spending Pattern. e-Academia Journal, 6(1), 116–126. [Google Scholar]
- Jennings, R. (2018). How Malaysia became a ‘model’ for China’s Overses Economic Expansion. The Forbes. [Google Scholar]
- Lo, A. (2017). Salary increment cannot match rise in cost of living. Retrieved from The Star Online: https://www.thestar.com.my/metro/views/2017/03/31/salary-increment-cannot-match-rise-in-cost-of-living-locals-continue-to-get-low-wages-due-to-presenc/ [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Comission (2016). Internet Users Survey 2016. Retrieved from Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Comission: https://www.mcmc.gov.my/skmmgovmy/media/General/pdf/IUS2016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Mayfield, A. (2008). What is Social Media? Retrieved from iCrossing: www.icrossing.com/insight_pdf_files [Google Scholar]
- Memon, S. (2017). How Millennials and Social Media Changed The World. Retrieved from HuffPost: https://huffingtonpost.co.uk/shaz-memon/how-millennials-and-socia_b_15537484.html [Google Scholar]
- Palil, M. R. & Ibrahim, M. A. (2011). The Impacts of Goods and Services Tax (GST) on Middle Income Earners in Malaysia. World Review of Business Research, 1(3), 192–206. [Google Scholar]
- Shim, K. & Oh, S.-K. (2018). Who creates the bandwagon? The dynamics of far of isolation, opinion congruency and anonymity-preference on social media in the 2017 South Korean presidential election. Computers in Human Behavior, 86, 181–189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stieglitz, S. & Dang-Xuan, L. (2014). Social Media and Political Communication A Social Media Analytics Framework. Springer-Verlag. [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan, S. (2013). What Twitter has meant for politics (and what it hasn’t). Retrieved from The Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2013/03/21/what-twitter-has-meant-for-politics-and-what-it-hasnt/?utm_term=.3061f030ba47 [Google Scholar]
- Wolf, S. (2013). Climate Politics as Investment: From Reducing Emissions to Building Low-carbon Economies. Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden, 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Yusop, F. D. & Sumari, M. (2013). The Use of Social Media Technologies among Malaysian Youth. Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences, 103, 1204–1209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.