SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Teaching and Learning|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Bromley, P., Meyer, J. M., & Ramirez, F. O. (2011). Student-Centeredness in Social Science Textbooks, 1970–2008: A Cross-National Study. Social Forces, 90(2), 547–570. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chong, S. L. (2017). Student-centredness in Engineering Education: Where goes the teacher? . Paper presented at the 7TH World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF) 2017 (14th 16th November, Berjaya Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Chong, S. L. (2018, 22nd February). Of technology, time and the 21st century, Opinion, New Straits Times. Retrieved from https://www.nst.com.my/opinion/columnists/2018/02/337817/technology-time-and-21st-century [Google Scholar]
- Clements, D. H., & Sarama, J. (2016). Math, science and technology in the early grades. The future of children, 26(2), 75–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Committee on the Engineer of 2020 National Academy of Engineering. (2005). Educating the Engineer of 2020 : Adapting Engineering Education to the New Century. . Washington: National Academies Press. [Google Scholar]
- Dejarnette, N. K. (2012). America’s children: Providing early exposure to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Initiatives. Education, 133 (1), 77–84. [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, R., Goodwin, J., O’Connor, H., & Phoenix, A. (Eds.). (2017). Working with paradata, marginalia and fieldnotes. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Felder, R. M. (2011). Engineering education: A tale of two paradigms. In B. McCabe, M. Pantazidou & D. Phillips (Eds.), Shaking the foundations of Geo-engineering education (pp. 9–14). Leiden: CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins, S., Jordan, M. K., & Weiland, P. O. (1993). The Role of Writing in Graduate Engineering Education: A Survey of Faculty Beliefs and Practices. English for Specific Purposes, 12, 51–67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manguel, A. (1996). A history of reading. London: HarperCollins. [Google Scholar]
- Mascolo, M. F. (2009). Beyond Student-Centered and Teacher-Centered Pedagogy: Teaching and Learning as Guided Participation. Pedagogy and the Human Sciences, 1(1), 3–27. [Google Scholar]
- McKenna, M. C. (2016). Literacy instruction in the brave new world of technology. The Phi Delta Kappan, 96(3), 8–13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McKenna, M. C., Labbo, L. D., Kieffer, R. D., & Reinking, D. (Eds.). (2012). International Handbook of Literacy and Technology (Vol. 2). London: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, D. (2010). Stuff. Cambridge, UK: Polity Press. [Google Scholar]
- Pretz, K. (2016). A Look at the State of Engineering Education Worldwide. The Institute: The IEEE news source. [Google Scholar]
- Saldaña, J. (2013). The coding manual for qualitative researchers (2nd ed.). London: SAGE. [Google Scholar]
- Wagstaff, L. K. (2012). The Evolution of Marginalia. Retrieved 5 January 2017, from http://www.wkiri.com/slis/wagstaff-libr200-marginalia-1col.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.