SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- E. I. Voigel, A. A. Kozuleva, Siberian Criminal Procedural and Criminalistic Readings, 8, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kulik, N. A. Mostyuk, E. A. Guseva, Notes of the profiler: based on practical experience (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Spiritsa, Psychology of lies and deception (Piter, Sant Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Walters, The truth about the lie (Eksmo, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ekman, Psychology of lies: deceive me if you can (Piter, Saint Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Fry, Lies: Three ways of revealing lies (Praim-Evroznak, Saint Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- About Your Self, Psychology for you: theory and practice (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Tsvetkova, Profiling in the activities of the BIA (Yunity-Dana, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Agrafonov, S. A. Karnovich, N. A. Sadohina, Legal psychology (VSI MVD, Irkutsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.