SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Yu. R. Vishnevsky, L.Ya. Rubina, Socis, 10 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. R. Vishnevsky, V. T. Shapko, Student-95: A social portrait (SVAPOS, Ekaterinburg, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Petrova, Service Plus, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Bobrova, Psychology and Pedagogics, 23 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Kharlanova, Historical and Social-Educational Thought, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Chernikova, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Stegniy, L. N. Kurbatova, Social portrait of students under conditions of transformation of the Russian society (PSTU, Perm, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Stegniy, Vestnik PNRPU: Social-Economic Studies, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Razinskaya, Vestnik PNRPU: Social-Sconomic Studies, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. R. Vishnevsky, Student – 2012 (UrFU, Ekaterinburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stockdill, D. Stockdill, Qualitative Sociology, 26, 4 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-L. Mogenet, L. Rioux, Nordic Psychology, 66, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Some sociological problems of the higher education (PSTU, Perm, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.