SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- V. Petukhov, Free thought, 162, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Almond, S. Verba, The civic culture. Political attitudes and democracy in five nations (Boston, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hess, J. Torney, The Development of Political Attitudes in Children (Doubleday and co., New York, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- D. Easton., J. Dennis, Children in the Political System: Origins of Political Legitimacy (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chirun, Solation and unification vectors in the social development coordinate system (International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education, London, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Verevkin, Bulletin of St. Petersburg State University Series 6: Philosophy, Culturology, Political Science, Law, International Relations, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Borodin, Jurisprudence: Izvestiya Vuzov, 6 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Meleshkina, Political process: the main aspects and methods of analysis (All the World, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Malashenko, Bulletin of the Bryansk State University, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.