SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- L. V. Azarova, V. A. Achkasova, Russian piarologiya-5: trends and drivers (Saint Petersburg state University of Economics, Saint Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Umarov, PR in real time. Trends. Cases. Regulations. (Alpina Publisher, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring of information society development in Russia (http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/science_and_innovations/it_technology) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for Information Society Development until 2030 approved (http://en.kremlin.ru/acts/news/54477) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law No. 59-FZ of 02.025.2006 on the procedure for consideration of citizens’ appeals of the Russian Federation (http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_59999) [Google Scholar]
- The information and statistical review of citizens’ appeals, organizations and public associations addressed to the President of the Russian Federation considered in September 2017 (http://static.kremlin.ru/media/letters/digests//j4cHzEa8NDGMi4Au B3FTOPEKzNcAN2FA.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Directorate for Correspondence from Citizens and Organizations (http://letters.kremlin.ru/receptions/electronic/info) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the party “United Russia” (http://er.ru/reception/central-reception) [Google Scholar]
- S. Volkova, The capital’s officials are afraid of bad fame on the Internet more than their bosses (https://www.perm.kp.ru/daily/25859/2827004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.