SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- T. M. Zayko, Organizational and legal basis of activities of the specialized agencies for the prevention of juvenile delinquency (Izdatel’stvo Ural’skogo juridicheskogo instituta MVD Rossii Ekaterinburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Lee, Problems of juvenile delinquency prevention: a tutorial (Norma, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Dobrokhleb, The present and future of the family in a changing world: a collective monograph (Econ-Inform Publishing House, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Kudryavtsev, Criminology (Norma, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Kantemirova, Sociology of the City, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Grigorieva, Family and School, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Bashkatov, Psychology of asocial-criminal groups of adolescents and youth (MGSU, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Vetrov, Prevention of violations among youth: a training manual (Triada, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Antonyan, The person of the criminal: a training manual (Yurayt, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. R. Orlova, Problems of juvenile delinquency: a teaching aid (Smolensk region IPA, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Gilinsky, Journal of Criminalistics, 2, 7 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Roark, K. E. Knight, H. Olson, H. DeSandre, Crime & Delinquency, 63, 13 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.