SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. E. Paatova, Social and pedagogical rehabilitation of adolescents with deviant behavior in special educational institutions of closed type: theory and practice (MISiS Publishing House, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Paatova, Formation of social and personal viability of deviant teenagers in the process of social and pedagogical rehabilitation: theoretical and methodological foundations (Publishing house of the journal “Questions of political science,” Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Paatova, Pedagogy, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Paatova, Yu. V. Naumenko, Narodnoye Obrazovaniye, 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Paatova, European Social Science Journal, 9, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Paatova, Pedagogika, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Paatova, Bulletin of the Adyghe State University – Series in Pedagogy and Psychology, 1, 193 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Paatova, Yu. V. Naumenko, Proceedings of the Saratov University – Series in Philosophy, Psychology, Pedagogy, 17, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.