SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- N. V. Bannikova, Civil initiatives in the modern Russian city. Another field: sociological practices (Publishing House of the Middle Volga Research Center, Ulyanovsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Birzhenyuk, V. G. Derbin, A. S. Zapesotsky, Technology of information work of the trade union organization (St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Bryleva, Cultural and educational work and communist education of working people (LGIC, Leningrad, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Markov, Amateur youth associations: states, trends, problems (LGIC, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sharonova, Socio-pedagogical conditions of self-determination of personality in initiative youth associations (Dissertation) (St. Petersburg, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Sinetsky, Interaction of club institutions and initiative associations in the sphere of leisure (Doctoral Dissertation) (SPbGIK, St. Petersburg, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Smirnova, Club associations (Prosvescheniye, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kostyushev, Collection of works of the participants of the Ninth competition of young scientists and students (Norma, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Fatov, Business in Law: Economic-Law Journal, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yanitsky, Sociology of risk: key ideas (Mir Rossii, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.