This article has an erratum: [erratum]
SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Ts. P. Korolenko, N. V. Dmitrieva, E. N. Zagoruiko, Identity in health and pathology (Publishing House of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Schneider, Identity (Publishing House of the Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Golovakha, A. A. Kronik, Psychological time personality (Meaning, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Frank, Journal of social Philosophy, 4 (1939) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kovalev, Category of time in psychology (personal aspect): categories of materialistic dialectics in psychology (1988) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lewin, Time perspective and morale: civilian morale (1942) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya, T. N. Berezina, Personality time and life time (Aletheia, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.