SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- N. N. Dvilichanskaya, Didactic system of formation of professional competence of students of establishments of average vocational training in the course of natural-scientific training: the author’s abstract (MSTU, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Ilyazova, Bulletin of the Moscow State University for the Humanities Pedagogy and psychology, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Kagakina, T. A Chekalina, World of Science, Culture, Education, 4, 29 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pashkevich, Competent-oriented lesson (Uchitel, Volgograd, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Solikamsk State Pedagogical Institute, Implementation of the competence approach in the process of teaching mathematics (SSPI, Solikamsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. G. Tatur, Competence approach in describing results and designing standards for higher professional education: Materials for the second meeting of the methodological seminar (Research Center for Quality Problems in Training Specialists, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hutmacher, Report of the symposium in Berne, Switzerland of 1996 (CDCC, Strasburg, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- J. Gordon, G. Halasz, M. Krawczyk, T. Leney, Key competences in Europe: opening doors for lifelong learners (Center for Social and Economic Research, Warsaw, 2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.