SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- I. Goethe, Articles and thoughts on art (Leningrad, Moscow, 1936) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kiseleva, World of Science, Culture, Education, 6, 37, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kondratenko, The language of scenic dance: species specificity and morphology (Saransk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Terenteva, Chelyabinsk Humanitarians, 14, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yuon, About painting (Moscow, 1931) [Google Scholar]
- T. Brown, Choreography as Visual Art: Middletown (Wesleyan University Press, Connecticut, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Carthy, Speaking about the unspeakable: non-verbal methods and experiences (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chaiklin, H. Wengrower, Movement therapy: life is dance (Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, New York, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Davida, Fields in motion: ethnography in the worlds of dance (Wilfrid Laurier Univ. Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Klein and Gabriele, Dance and theory (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Klein and Gabriele (Eds.), HAU Journal of Ethnographic Theory, 4, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lysenko, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- М. Lessons, Margaret H’Doubler and the beginning of dance in American education (Univ of Wisconsin Press, Madison, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.