SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- S. A. Beshenkov, E. V. Mindzaeva, E. V. Beshenkova, M. I. Shutikova, I. I. Trubina, Smart education and e-learning (Springer, Cham, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, I. S. Mukhametzyanov, A. A. Arinushkina, V. A. Kastornova, L. P. Martirosyan. Espacios, 38, 40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Robert, L. Martirosyan, N. Gerova, V. Kastornova, I. Mukhametzyanov, A. Dimova, Smart education and e-learning (Springer, Cham, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ryagin, I. Mukhametzyanov, A. Dimova, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6, S5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Neustroev, A. V. Simonov, Human and Education, 3, 44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Beshenkov, E. V. Mindzayeva, Materials of cycles of the All-Russian teleconferences concerning federal state educational standards of the second generation: natural-science disciplines (BINOM: Laboratory of Knowledge, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Beshenkov, M. I. Shutikova, E. V. Mindzaeva, The Teacher of XXI Century, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Beshenkov, E. V. Mindzaeva, Distance and Virtual Learning, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.