SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- V. Robert, I. S. Mukhametzyanov, A. A. Arinushkina, V. A. Kastornova, L. P. Martirosyan, Revista ESPACIOS, 38, 40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, KPJ, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, I.S. Mukhametzianov, P&E, 41, 49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, I.S. Mukhametzianov, P&E, 2, 51 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Matkivsky, Management of the health of schoolchildren on the basis of health-saving activities of general education institutions (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Mukhametzyanov, Health-forming education: essence and technology (Medicine, Kazan, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, T. A. Lavina, Explanatory dictionary of terms of the conceptual apparatus of informatization of education/compilers (BINOM: Laboratory of Knowledge, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, The health of Russian children as a factor of national security (http: //www.nszd.ru/rt12.htm). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Fokina, Modern technologies of assessment and correction of early health disorders of schoolchildren in the junior classes in the context of intensification of the educational process (Voronezh, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Petrenko, Health protection of citizens as the most important priority of state policy: report of the Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on Social Policy and Health (http://federalbook.ru/files/FSZ/soderghanie/Tom%2010/I/z10-petre nko.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Service of State Statistics, Official data: brief results of the sample survey “Influence of Behavioral Factors on the Health of the Population (http://www.gks.ru/free_dos/2008/demo/zdr08.htm) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Service of State Statistics, Official data: the proportion of people with children under the age of 15, assessing the quality of educational services received by their children in educational institutions is unsatisfactory (http://www.gks.ru/free_dos/new_site/population/family/2-4.hlskh (date of the application: 22.11.2017). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Service of State Statistics, Official data: Presence and children aged 9-18 let the skills work with a personal computer, as a percentage of the total number of children at the appropriate age (http://www.gks.ru/free_dos/new_site/ population/family/2-6.hls). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Service of State Statistics, Official data: distribution of minors aged 15-18 years by the frequency and purpose of using the Internet, as a percentage of the total number of children at the appropriate age (http://www.gks.ru/free_dos/ new_site/population/family/2-7.hls). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health, The establishment of health and healthcare organizations on its activities in the executive branch under the aegis of the Russian Federation for 2013 (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.