SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- D. L. Goetsch, S. B. Davis, Quality management for organizational excellence (Pearson, Upper Saddle River, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. U. Kishore, R. S. Reddy, U.S. Patent No. 9,736,030 (Patent and Trademark Office, Washington, DC, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Hoffman, B. H. Bynum, R. F. Piccolo, A. W. Sutton, AMG, 54, 4, 779–796 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Northouse, Leadership: theory and practice (London, Sage Ppublications, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Boud, R. Cohen, J. Sampson, Peer learning in higher education: learning from and with each other (London, Routledge, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Neustroev, S. N. Ryagin, EMTP, 3, 19 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Neustroev, A. V. Simonov, Chelovek i Obrazovaniye, 3, 44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Fedorchuk, Yu. V. Polyaninova, EMTP, 1, 25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Fedorchuk, S. S. Neustroev, Yu. V. Polyaninova, Yu. A. Chekulaeva, V. S. Ilyina, A. V. Bazhilina, M. V. Komarova, SN RAO UES, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Bakhtin, S. E. Dovbysh, A. A. Arinushkina, V. S. Molchanova, EMTP, 3, 27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Arinushkina, EMTP, 4, 24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Education Management of the Russian Academy of Education, Questionnaire (https://goo.gl/forms/DbZ0h6iAwDTcIJ6j2, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Garant, Draft of the professional standard “Head of Educational Organization” (http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/56574265, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Education Management, Materials of the I and II all-Russian scientific and practical conference “Professional Development of the Leaders of Educational Organizations Conducted by the of RAO” in 2016, 2017 (http://iuorao.ru/index.html, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Brabazon, From revolution to revelation: Generation X, popular memory and cultural studies (London, Routledge, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. O’Bannon, Public Personnel Management, 30, 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Acar, International Journal of Business and Social Science, 5, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Johns, Exploring the motivational and hygiene factors of baby boomers, generation X, and millennials in the workplace (Scottsdale, Northcentral University, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lenskaya, M. Pinskoy., Russian teachers in the mirror of the international comparative study of the pedagogical corps (TALIS 2013) [Text] / ed.; Nat. Issled. UHSE IE. Moscow: 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Thomas, T. N. Postlethwaite, Schooling in East Asia, forces of change: formal and nonformal education in Japan, the Republic of China, the Peoples Republic of China, South Korea, North Korea, Hong Kong, and Macau (Amsterdam, Elsevier, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Britto, M. Oketch, T. S. Weisner, Nonformal education and learning (New York, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Thomas, Education and social participation: civic identity and civic action in formal and informal education contexts (New York, SSH EC, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.