SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- S. A. Beshenkov, E. V. Mindzayeva, Remote and Virtual Training, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Kozlov, M. I. Bocharov, Scientists Notes IIO RAO, 43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Kozlov, A. A. Malyuk, Informatics and Education, 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sh. Mukhametzyanov, Methodological recommendations on prevention of negative medical consequences of the use of ICT in education (IIO RAO, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Polyakov, Global scientific potential, 4, 13 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Polyakov, Youth extremism: the origins, warning, and prevention: proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference (May 23-24, 2014) (MPSU, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Polyakov, Materials of the scientific-practical conference 22-23.04.2011. (MODEK, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Academy of Education, Recommendations for reviewing electronic editions of educational purposes. used in the educational process of educational institutions of the initial general. basic general. general secondary education (IIO RAO, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, Theory and Methods of Informatization of Education (Psychological, Pedagogical and Technological Aspects) (BINOM: Knowledge Laboratory, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, Pedagogical Informatics, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Robert, Pedagogy, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Academy of Education, Sistema voluntary certification (SDS) of hardware-software and information complexes for educational purposes (APIKON) (IIO RAO, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Explanatory dictionary of terms of the conceptual apparatus of informatization of education (BINOM: Knowledge Laboratory, Moscow) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.