SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- K. K. Colin, Open education, 2, 55 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Samarsky, Bulletin of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 5 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Gorlov, T. B. Kaziakhmedov, Pedagogical Informatics, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Abramov, O. B. Episheva, T. B. Kaziakhmedov, et al. Mathematics and other professions in the Tyumen North: Problem book: Handbook for mathematics teachers of secondary schools of the Tyumen Region (Publishing House of the Ural University, Yekaterinburg; Publishing House of the Pedagogical Institute, Nizhnevartovsk, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kolmogorov, Mathematics as a science and profession (Chief Editorial Board of Physical and Mathematical Literature, Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Dorofeev, Education and Science, 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Weil Mathematical thinking. Transl. from English and German/Edited by B.V. Biryukov and A.N. Parshin (Chief Editorial Board of Physical and Mathematical Literature, Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.