SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transformations in Education and Science|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- V. V. Gagay, Yu. N. Bykov, Computer addiction teenagers as a social and psychological problem of our time: monograph (RIO SurGPU, Surgut, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. U. Soldatova, Digital competence of teenagers and parents (Internet Development Fund, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Belova, Problems of Modern Science, 10-1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Vishnyak, V. I. Tarasenko, Culture of youth leisure (Higher School, Kiev, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Potrikeeva, N.G. Suprun, S. N. Ispulova, E. V. Oleynik, G. V. Slepukhina, A. A. Degtyarev, Man In India, 97, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- On the concept of development of spiritual and moral culture and civic activity of children, adolescents, and youth (http://docs.cntd.ru/document/935113004, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- On the concept of the Federal Targeted Program for the Development of Education for 2016-2020: Feder. Law of 29.12.2014 No. 2765- http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_173677, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Lyubushkina, A. F. Pavlov, Leisure activities as a means of socialization of adolescents. Achievements of modern science: a collection of materials of the XVIII International Scientific and Practical Conference, July 1, 2016 (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Lisovsky, Sociology of Youth: monograph (Publishing House of St. Petersburg University, St. Petersburg, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Saiko, D. I. Feldstein, The World of Psychology, 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Berezina (Ed.), Culture and education of adolescents in the modern world: a collective monograph (Agency “Megapolis,” Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. D. Ismagilova, Science and society in an era of change: materials of the III international scientific and practical conference, Ufa, October 15-16, 2017 (Ufa, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Peshkov, Young Scientist, 21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Rashkovetskaya, Historical and Socio-Educational Thought, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of the state youth policy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 29, 2014 No. 2403-r (http://static.government.ru/media/files/ceFXleNUqOU.pdf, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Experience of the Republic of Bashkortostan on the transfer of powers to provide social services to the non-state sector: a pilot project for the organization of social services. service at home from July 3, 2014. No. 349-0 (http://saratov.gov.ru/gov/auth/mineconom/NKO/NKO_Bashkiria.pdf, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.