SHS Web Conf.
Volume 60, 2019Forum on Psychological Health Education and Counselling for School Students (PHECSS2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Wang Lijie, Liu Yan, Social security anti-fraud countermeasures and thinking .J. Shandong labor security, 6(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Qingzhao, The present situation, problems and Countermeasures of social insurance system in Shandong .J. Journal of Theory, 9(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongjie, Research on the Framework of Social Medical Insurance System Innovation-Based on Principal-Agent Theory.J. Guangxi Social Science, 4(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Li Bensen. Broken windows theory and American crime control .J. Chinese Social Sciences, 5(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xihua, Wei Chao. Summary of research on social medical insurance fraud in China .J. Oriental forum, 6(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Tong. Organizational behavior .M. Higher education press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Jihong, Maslow needs hierarchy theory to review.J. Theory circle, 5(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Feng Lin. Incentive Model in Legal Governance: Hypothesis, Theory and Practice .J. Legal System and Social Development, 2(2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.