SHS Web Conf.
Volume 60, 2019Forum on Psychological Health Education and Counselling for School Students (PHECSS2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Lin Guangyi: Analysis of the practice of e-commerce poverty alleviation under the precise poverty alleviation strategy. J. Agricultural Network Information, 9(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Li Pengfei, Lu Jia: Research on the role and influence of rural e-commerce in precision poverty alleviation .J. New West, 5(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Huaqing. An Empirical Study on the Status Quo and Impact Factors of Online Shopping Consumption Behavior in Rural China.J.Journal of Anhui Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 5(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lei Yan. Thinking on the export of high-quality products in Xinjiang based on e-commerce platform.J.Xinjiang Social Science Forum, 1(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Liang Fuhua. Implementation of agricultural big data construction and rural e-commerce development.J. University Education, 12(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Wei. The financing support direction of small and micro enterprises——The financing strategy of commercial banks based on third-party e-commerce platform.J.Research on Financial and Economic Issues, 4(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Teng Fei, Liu Baokui, Shen Hongyan: “Short board” and countermeasures in e-commerce poverty alleviation.J.China Price, 12(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.