SHS Web Conf.
Volume 61, 2019Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Strategic Partnerships in International Trade|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- P. Kotler, L. Keller, Marketing Management, 12 ed. Grada Publishing, Prague, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mark, Uncles, R., G. Dowling, K. Hammond, Customer loyalty and customer loyalty programs. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 20(4), 294-316, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuping, The Long-Term Impact of Loyalty Programs on Consumer Purchase Behavior and Loyalty. Journal of Marketing, 71(4), 19-35, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Karlíček, Marketing communication: how to communicate in our market, 2nd ed. Grada Publishing, Prague, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stuchlý, Statistické analýzy dat. České Budejovice: Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice, 220, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Office, Demographic data of the Czech Republic. [online], Available at:https://www.czso.cz/csu/xc/casove_rady (2017) [Google Scholar]
- 30 nejlepších věrnostních programů pro každodenní slevy [online], Available at:https://www.mesec.cz/clanky/vernostnimi-programy-kompletni-prehled/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Branská, Z. Pecinová, H. Lošťáková, Building Customer Loyalty as the Basis for the Stabilization of Relationships in the Supply Chain. Proceedings of Conference. Carpathian Logistics Congress CLC, Jeseník, Czech, 231-236, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cempírek, V. Drahotský, P. Vrbová, The Concept of Prices from Antiquity to today in Comparison with Selected Current International trends. Proceeding of the 14th International Scientific Conference of Doctoral Students and Young Scientists on Economic, Political and Legal Issues of International Relations, Bratislava, Slovakia, 68-75, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.M Karlíček,. Marketing communication: how to communicate in our market, 2nd ed. Grada Publishing, Prague, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jambal, L. Ližbetinová, J. Stuchlý, Attitudes of South Bohemian customers to forms and set loyalty program conditions. 18th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economics Consequences, Žilina, Slovakia, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stuchlý, T. Jambal, L. Ližbetinová, Loyalty programs and customer preferences. 32nd IBIMA Conference, Seville, Spain, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.