SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Theory and Practice of Enterprise Management in the Context of the Transition to Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- B. Panshin, Digital economy: features and development trends. Science and Innovations, 157, 17-20 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- President Decree of 01.12.2016 N 642 “On the strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation” URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_207967. Accessed: 17/01/2019 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Savina, Investment support for the development of economic systems. Economy: Realities of Time, 2(12): 101–110-(2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Studenikin, Digital technologies and new opportunities for CSR in Russia in the context of green economy, digital economy and “sharing economy”. Public-private Partnership, 4, 36-40 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Borodkina, A.V. Moskvina, O.V. Ryzhkova, Yu.V. Ulas, State support for small and medium-sized businesses in northern countries: Canada, USA, Finland, Sweden. Russian Entrepreneurship, 16(21), 3743-3764. DOI: 10.18334/rp.16.21.2074 (2015). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kravchenko, A.F. Myalkina, Problems of applying special tax regimes for small businesses in the Russian Federation. Socio-economic Phenomena and Processes, 10(3), 34-40 (2015). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Levchayev, Features of the activities of economic entities in the information economy. Bulletin of the University of Mordovia, 3, 110-115 (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Malikov, V.I. Kharisov, Development of a risk assessment tool for the implementation of infrastructure projects for the development of entrepreneurship. Economy of the Region, 4(36), 199-208 (2013). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Maslennikov, Technological innovation and its impact on the economy. Economy of the Region, 13(4), 1221-1235 (2017). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mukhin, The value of small business in regional economic systems. Business in Law. Economic and Legal Journal, 2, 264-266 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Plaksin, G. Abdrakhmanova, G. Kovaleva, Internet economy in Russia: Approaches to the definition and assessment. Forsyth, 11(1), 55-65 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Romanova, Industrial Policy Priorities of Russia in the Context of Challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Part 2. Economy of the Region, 14(3), 806-819 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Strebkov, The innovative potential of agents of the new economy. Forsyth, 4(2), 26-33 (2010). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Russian Federation, Development of digital economy in Russia. Program until 2035. URL: http://static.government.ru/media/files/9gFM4FHj4PsB79I5v7yLVuPgu4bvR7M0.pdf. Accessed: 17/01/2019 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey & Company, Digital Russia: New reality, Report. “URL: https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/McKinsey/Locations/Europe%20and%20Middle%20East/Russia/Our%20Insights/Digital%20Russia/Digital-Russia-report.ashx. Accessed: 17/01/2019 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.