SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Theory and Practice of Enterprise Management in the Context of the Transition to Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- D. Tapscott, The digital economy: Promise and peril in the age of networked intelligence. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill (1995). [Google Scholar]
- D. Tapscott, Digital society: The pros and cons of the era of network intelligence. Kiev: 1NT Press (1999). [Google Scholar]
- N. Neogronte, Being digital. New York, NY: Knopf (1995). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dobrynin, K.Yu. Chernykh, V.P. Kupriyanovskiy, P.V. Kupriyanovskiy, S.A. Sinyagov, Digital economy various ways to effectively apply technologies (BIM, PLM, CAD, IOT, Smart City, BIG DATA and others). International Journal of Open Information Technologies, 4(1), 4-11 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Averyanov, S.N. Evtushenko, E.Yu. Kochetkova, Digital society: New challenges. Economic Strategies, 7(141), 90-91 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Baller, S. Dutta, B. Lanvin, (Eds.) The global information technology report 2016: Innovating in the digital economy. URL: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GITR2016/WEF_GITR_Full_Report.pdf. Accessed: 26.11.2018 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Dosi, Technological paradigms and technological trajectories: A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change. Research Policy, 11(3), 147-162. URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1505191 (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Meyer, M. Hessel, D. Lorsch, Corporate governance: owners, directors and employees of AO. Moscow: John Wiley and Sons (1996). [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Williamson, The vertical integration of production: Market failure considerations. The American Economic Review, 61(2), Papers and Proceedings of the Eighty-Third Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association (May, 1971), 112-123 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Birch, Methods of assessing the level of corporate governance used by Moody’s in conducting credit analysis. Journal “Joint-stock Company: Issues of Corporate Governance”, 8(27), 45-52 (2006). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Z.O. Gukasyan, R.L. Agabekyan, G.L. Bayanduryan, Identification the quality of corporate governance concept. Quality - Access to Success, 19(164), 88-93 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z.O. Gukasyan, Stages of transformation of shareholder ownership in Russia and the direction of its influence on the quality of corporate governance. Economic and Human Sciences, 10, 111-117 (2014). [in Rus]. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zaretsky, T.Ye. Ivanova, Corporate social responsibility. World and domestic practice. Krasnodar: KSEI (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Frolov, I. Maslova, Subject-independent modeling and representation data on the formation and distribution of innovative value. MATEC Web of Conferences, 13204019), 1-5. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201713204019 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kapelyushnikov, N. Demina, The influence of the characteristics of ownership on the results of economic activities of Russian industrial enterprises. Questions of Economics, 2, 53-68 (2005). [in Rus]. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Oleinik, Power and market. The system of socio-economic domination in Russia “zero years”. Moscow: ROSSPEN (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Russian Federation, The program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation” Approved. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation 28.07.2017 N 1632-p. Retrieved from: http://static.government.ru/media/files/9gFM4FHj4PsB79I5v7yLVuPgu4bvR7M0.pdf. Accessed: 22.11.2018 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.