SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development of Theory and Practice of Enterprise Management in the Context of the Transition to Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- L.A. Ilyina, M.A. Brazhnikov, Main directions of ensuring competitive advantage. International Journal of Economic Perspectives, 10(2), 234-240 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Altbach, L. Reisberg, J. Salmi, I. Froumin, (Eds.) Accelerated universities. Ideas and money combine to build academic excellence. Baltimore: Brill | Sense. DOI: 10.1163/9789004366107 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Khmeleva, L.K. Agaeva, E.K. Chirkunova, E.N. Koroleva, S.V. Domnina, & A.D. Kasatov, Drivers for the innovative development of Russian regions: Economic sanctions, human capital, investments in R&D. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 8(8), 94-107 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Polegaeva, Evaluation of the effectiveness of investments in higher education. PhD dissertation. Krasnoyarsk, Reshetnev: Siberian State University of Science and Technology (2005). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kurbatova, N.F. Aparina, I.V. Donova, E.S. Kagan, Formalization of the teacher's activity and the effectiveness of the university activity. Terra Economicus, 12(4), 33-51 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- J. Huisman, A. Smolentseva, I. Froumin (Eds.), 25 Years of transformations of higher education systems in post-soviet countries reform and continuity. London: Palgrave Studies in Global Higher Education (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Evstratova, O. Isaeva, O. Leshukova, Project training: Practices for implementation. Moscow: HSE (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Pankratova, N.Y. Rasheva, Y.V. Kuznetcov, Civil law regulation of the provision of educational services: Theoretical and legal problems. Noginsk: Analytics RODIS (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Samsonova, Promotion technologies of educational services. Monograph. Volgograd: VolgGTU (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Morozov, I. Frumin, P. Shchedrovitsky, Accelerated creation of research universities: Case studies and the role of project initiators. Report in Seminar “Actual research and development in the field of education”, Moscow: Skolkovo Foundation; HSE. URL: https://ioe.hse.ru/announcements/179980361.html (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Baranchikova, How to measure the return on investment in learning. Business District, URL: http://ekb.dk.ru/news/kak-izmerit-otdachu-ot-investicij-v-obuchenie-236611049 (2010). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Lebedeva, The quality of education according to the requirements of new educational standards of IVE. Methodological Electronic Journal “Concept”, 30, 36-41. URL: https://e-koncept.ru/2017/770962.htm (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Klyachko (Ed.), Modernization of Russian Federation: Resource potential and personnel training. Moscow: HSE. URL: http://www.mirkin.ru/_docs/_econifin/kadrovii_potencial.pdf (2002). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Bazhutkina, A.D. Kasatov, I.A. Naugolnova, Role and importance of public-private partnership in providing an innovative way of development of the Russian economy. Modern Economy Success, 1, 51-57 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tikhonov, A.E. Abrameshin, T.P. Voronina, A.D. Ivannikov, O.P. Molchanova, Management of modern education: Social and economic aspects. Moscow: Vita-Press (1998). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Veis, Peculiarities of analysis of risks during realization of investments activities in corporate holding structures. In E.G. Popkova (Ed.) Russia and the European Union: Development and Perspectives. Contributions to Economics (pp. 393-398). Cham: Springer International Publishing. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-55257-6_51 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.