SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Theory and Practice of Labor Management in the Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- J. Battilana, M. Lee, Advancing Research on Hybrid Organizing – Insights from the Study of Social Enterprises. Academy of Management Annals, 8(1), 397-441. DOI: 10.5465/19416520.2014.893615 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bornstein, How to change the world: social entrepreneurs and the power of new ideas. Oxford: Oxford University Press (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dacin, P. Dacin, P. Tracey, Social entrepreneurship: A critique and future directions. Organization Science, 22(5), 1203-1213 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dey, C. Steyaert, The politics of narrating social entrepreneurship. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 4(1), 85-108 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Harding, Understanding social entrepreneurship. Industry and Higher Education, 21(1), 73-84 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hossain, M.А. Saleh, J. Drennan, A critical appraisal of the social entrepreneurship paradigm in an international setting: a proposed conceptual framework. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 13(2), 347–368. DOI: 10.1007/s11365-016-0400-0 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kraus, M. Filser, M. O'dwyer, E. Shaw, Social Entrepreneurship: An Exploratory Citation Analysis. SSRN Electronic Journal, 8(2), 275–292. DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.2601909. URL: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2601909 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mair, I. Marti, Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction and delight. Journal of World Business, 41(1), 36-44 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Somerville, Understanding social entrepreneurship: The relentless pursuit of mission in an ever changing world. Journal of Community Practice, 22, 491-493. DOI: 10.1080/10705422.2014.957567 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Starik, G. Rands, A. Marcus, T. Clark, From the guest editors: In search of sustainability in management education. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 9(3), 377-383 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Starnawska, Social entrepreneurship research – challenges, explanations and suggestions for the field development. Problemy Zarzadzania, 14(3(61) t.1), 13-31. DOI: 10.7172/1644-9584.61.1 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.