SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Theory and Practice of Labor Management in the Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- V.A. Vaisburd, M.V. Simonova, I.V. Bogatyreva, E.G. Vanina, E.P. Zheleznikova, Productivity of labor and salaries in Russia: Problems and solutions. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(S5), 157-165 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Venturini, The modern drivers of productivity. Research Policy, 44(2), 357-369. DOI: 10.1016/j.respol.2014.10.011 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Schekoldin, I.V. Bogatyreva, L.A. Ilyukhina, V.M. Kornev, Development of IT-technologies in labor standardization and quality assessment of standards: Challenges and ways of solution in Russia. Helix, 8(5), 3615-3628. DOI: 10.29042/2018-3615-3628 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Collewet, J. Sauermann, Working hours and productivity. Labor Economics, 47, 96-106 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Durana, A. Cetindereb, Y. Emre Aksuc, Productivity improvement by work and time study technique for Earth energy-glass manufacturing company. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 109-113 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Espinosa-Garza, I. Loera-Hernández, N. Antonyan, Increase of productivity through the study of work activities in the construction sector. Procedia Manufacturing, 13, 1003-1010. DOI: 10.1016/j.promfg.2017.09.100 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Skrynchenko, Efficient use of working tme. Interaktivnaya Nauka, 10, 154-156 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, N. Yaduma, A.J. Lockwood, A.M. Williams, Demand fluctuations, labor flexibility and productivity. Annals of Tourism Research, 59, 93-112. DOI: 10.1016/j.annals.2016.04.006 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rachek, A.V. Miroshnik, Productivity as key performance indicator of work. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 6. URL: https://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=11461. Accessed: 23/01/2019 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Beckmann, T. Cornelissen, M. Kräkel, Self-managed working time and employee effort: theory and evidence. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 133, 285-302 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.