SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Improvement of Accounting and Analytical Support of Sustainable Development of Social and Economic Systems|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- L.S. Shekhovtseva, The concept of competitiveness of the region. Problems of the Modern Economy, 3(23), 276-280 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ukrainskii, Regional competitiveness: methodological reflections. Voprosy Ekonomiki, 6, 117-132 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Shekhovtseva, E.V. Tyapushova, Theoretical and methodological foundations of the integral assessment of the strategic and current competitiveness of the region. Regional Economy: Theory and Practice, 20(213), 7-18 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kolomak, Analysis of factors of regional competitiveness. Region: Economy and Sociology, 3, 87-115 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Vazhenin, I.S. Vazhenina, Outlines of territorial competition. Region: Economy and Sociology, 2, 271-288 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Kh.S. Kazancheva, A.L. Kilchukova, Prospects for the strategic management of the region's economy in the conditions of knowledge asymmetry in the realities of the digital economy. News of the Kabardino-Balkarian Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 6(80), 143-151 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruneckiene, R. Cincikaite, A. Kilijoniene, The specifics of measurement the urban competitiveness at the national and international level. [Miestų konkurencingumo vertinimo nacionaliniu ir tarptautiniu mastu ypatumai]. Engineering Economics, 23(3), 256-270. DOI:10.5755/j01.ee.23.3.1272 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hu, Sustainability and competitiveness in Australian cities. Sustainability (Switzerland), 7(2), 1840-1860. DOI:10.3390/su7021840 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Hu, E.J. Blakely, Y. Zhou, Benchmarking the competitiveness of Australian global cities: Sydney and Melbourne in the global context. Urban Policy and Research, 31(4), 435-452. DOI:10.1080/08111146.2013.832667 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Du, Y. Wang, F. Ren, Z. Zhao, H. Liu, C. Wu, L. Li, Y. Shen, Measuring and analysis of urban competitiveness of Chinese provincial capitals in 2010 under the constraints of major function-oriented zoning utilizing spatial analysis. Sustainability (Switzerland), 6(6), 3374-3399. DOI: 10.3390/su6063374 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, J. Shen, Comparative analysis of urban competitiveness in the Yangtze river delta and Pearl river delta regions of China, 2000-2010. Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, 10(3), 401-419. DOI:10.1007/s12061-016-9210-6 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kwon, J. Kim, D.-S. Oh, Measurement of urban competitiveness based on innovation indicators in six metropolitan cities in Korea. World Technopolis Review, 1(3), 177-185. DOI: 10.7165/wtr2012.1.3.177 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Akpinar, Ö. Can, M. Mermercioglu, Assessing the sources of competitiveness of the US states. Competitiveness Review, 27(2), 161-178. DOI: 10.1108/CR-02-2016-0014 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rasporyazheniye Pravitel'stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii “Ob utverzhdenii programmy «Tsifrovaya ekonomika Rossiyskoy Federatsii»” ot 28.08.2017 N 1632-r. Retrieved from: http://static.government.ru/media/files/9gFM4FHj4PsB79I5v7yLVuPgu4bvR7M0.pdf. Accessed: 08.01.2019 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Expert Analytical Report. Priority directions for the introduction of smart city technologies in Russian cities. Retrieved from: https://www.csr.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Report-Smart-Cities-WEB.pdf. Accessed: 1/8/2019 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.