SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Theory and Practice of Taxation and Audit of Enterprises|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- A.V. Bryzgalin, Legal basis of tax administration. Economy and Law, 3, 3-17 (2007). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Mayburov, Taxes and taxation. 5th ed. Moscow, Russia: Unity-dana (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Mikhaleva, D.V. Zabiyakin, VAT administration: Current status. In G.R. Khasaev & S.I. Ashmarina (Eds.), Collection of articles of the 1st Russian scientific-practical conference Russian science: Current research and development, (pp. 28-31). Samara, Russia: Samara State Economic University (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Keen, J. Slemrod, Optimal tax administration. Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, 152(C), 133-142. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpubeco.2017.04.006 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ebrill, M. Keen, J.-P. Bodin, V. Summers (Eds.), The modern VAT. Washington, DC: International Monetary Fund (IMF) (2001). [Google Scholar]
- I. Claus, Is the value added tax a useful macroeconomic stabilization instrument? Economic Modelling, Elsevier 30(C), 366-374. DOI: 10.1016/j.econmod.2012.08.025 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Semerád, L. Bartůňkova, VAT control statement as a solution to tax evasion in the Czech Republic. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 220, 417-423. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.05.516 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Nazarov, S.A. Chekhovskikh, Problems of evaluating the effectiveness of tax administration. In G.R. Khasaev & S.I. Ashmarina (Eds.), Collection of articles of the international scientific-practical conference Science of the 21st Century: Current Trends, (pp. 401-405). Samara, Russia: Samara State Economic University (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mishustin, Information and technical foundations of state tax administration. Moscow, Russia: Unity-dana (2005). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.